How To Protect Your Online Reputation
Tip #1 – Spamming people.
Stop spamming people with sales in your Emails you send. Your Emails must give value to customers. Stick to this simple tip and you will probably find most of your email subscribers will stay with you.
Tip #2 – 80/20 Rule.
I’m guessing you worked hard to build your list. So try the 80/20 rule. Email 20% sales and email 80% information that’s valuable to your subscribers. Or 70/20/10 – 10% is other peoples work.
Tip #3 – Track yourself.
Google your own business weekly and find out if people are talking about your business. If you do a good job you shouldn’t have to worry about this problem.
Tip #4 – Ignore rude people.
Some people online will try bring your success down to make them feel better.
Tip #5 – Don’t be negative.
People are very quick to discuss something negative online. A good story gets told once, and a bad story gets told ten times. This saying is correct as the human mind is naturally tuned into trying it’s best to tell the world about a problem they’ve come across. Don’t let that be you.
Tip #6 – Control is you.
Your business is a very high risk online. Why? Your business is open to the world, and the world can post and say what they like about you.
You have no control over other people’s actions. The control is in your post. It’s down to you or your team to post the right content to viewers every time. My tip here is very simple. Have a policy for your online activity.
Tip #7 – Risk.
This amazing tip for negative comments will help reduce your risk. If someone tweets you something that you did wrong then work the reply out as a team. Don’t let someone work the reply out for themselves.
Tip #8 – Spot it.
You might not spot something in your reply right now but a member of your team might spot what’s going to happen next as they see the bigger picture.
This easy policy probably just saved your business from getting a PR NIGHTMARE. The wrong reply could go viral and crash your reputation overnight.
10 Amazing Website Tips
Website Tip. 1.
Take more time researching keywords for your S.E.O. Don’t rush this.
Website Tip. 2.
Scale back on the length of content. Give a free E-book or tips sheet to get people’s emails and build trust.
Website Tip. 3.
Test your call to action. Change the colors, text, and the placement of the text.
Website Tip. 4.
Try change the placement of the image and layout of your site. You might find you get more sales if they placement is moved around.
Website Tip. 5.
Use good headlines. How to headlines are good as people search this everyday in google. If you have the answer they need, then this will give you the chance to sell to them. Every post you do is like having a new sales pages that could drive more sales.
Website Tip. 6.
Don’t show new prices to old buyers. They will Get annoyed.
Website Tip. 7.
Have only one call to action to get the best results.
Website Tip. 8.
Leave your website url address in your voice mail.
Website Tip. 9.
Try to get everyone you meet to follow you on Facebook and Twitter. People who know and have met you will feel a part of that page.
Website Tip. 10.
Try and have a video on your homepage letting people know what you do. This can drive up sales.
10 Amazing video marketing tips for business owners.
1. Have a really catchy thumbnail on your videos. Please look on YouTube for new ideas.
2. A thumbnail is the image someone will see before the video plays.
3. As soon as someone sees and likes the look of your thumbnail, the video should do its job after they click watch. Now your video is working for you.
4. This killer tip is amazing when doing video headlines. Ready for it? Use a hash tag in the headline. Example below. Example. (Social Media Tips #1) (Social Media Tips #2) or (Social Media Tips Part 1) (Social Media Tips Part 2)
5. This simple idea tells the viewers you have more videos. Now the viewers will want to view the rest if they like your work.
6. The hash tags also tell the viewer what video they left off at. If for some reason they need to come back later to view more videos they can now easily remember the video because of the numbers.
7. This simple trick gets your part two video views up too.
8. If you got Google Ad Sense linked to your YouTube videos you can make more money from the second video as you now get more hits.
9. The more good videos you have, the more sales you get.
10. Use people like your customers in your videos. Some people only like to do business with people like them.
8 Twitter Marketing Tips
1. Don’t tweet more than three times an hour. Unless you’re having a conversation.
2. Tweet news in a whole new way.
3. Stop talking about yourself. Only talk about awards or news.
4. People love stats.
5. Around 30% of tweets don’t even get clicked but people will re-tweet it or like it because of the great headline.
6. Build your tweets and statuses like a pro. Things like. Please Retweet. How to make. Check this out. Don’t be too spammy.
7. Your website works for itself. It’s down to you to make your social media work. Tweet and reply daily if you can. Hoot-Suite and Buffer will save time on getting your news out.
Please go and sign-up to HootSuite or Buffer before you regret spending all day online.
8. Don’t only put an image of your office or building online. Use people and mix things up. Let people know it’s a real business.
You can get my free Twitter marketing guide here to help you market better on Twitter.
This website was setup to help business owners get the kick-start they need for some of the new online digital marketing & social media trends.
We try our best to pass our digital marketing skills on to new and old businesses that feel lost in the digital marketing world. Advertlines.com have a great deal of amazing tips all over this website to help you win more space online.
This website will save you months of valuable time.